Thursday, August 27, 2009

To do list

i keep saying that I will get back to playing my alts (including my very neglected 80 DK) just as soon as I have finished the game on my main. So the current things on the to do list that I am working on:
  • Loremaster – I am trying to finish off outlands and vanilla wow and stuck with some very annoying zones where am one or two quests short – then it is off to Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor for the rest of the grind
  • Exalted Oracles – I went with the puppy men first and have just started opening eggs with Oracles – mainly I am after the mount, but also wanting the Mercenary achievement from hitting exalted (then back to the Wolvar because oracles are creepy)
  • PVP – for the Of the Alliance title.
  • PVP mounts – nuff said.
  • My mount count is 66/100 – a quick reckoning of those I am still working towards leaves me a way short unless I manage to farm several rare drops. But I remain confident that Blizz will work on adding more mounts for me by the time I get there.
  • Exalted Kurenai - for the mounts, duh!

Phew, that is a lot to be occupied with on a very small amount of game time every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment