Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Argent Tournament Updates for Patch 3.2

Blizzard has updated their Under Development page to highlight some of the additional updates they’ll be making to the Argent Tournament in Patch 3.2. It sounds like there’s going to be a ton of new content with even more prizes to spend our Champion’s Seals on. Those Champion’s Seals are hard to come by. I know for me with raiding and pvp, finding time to complete these quests is difficult. I’d like to be able to collect all the pets and mounts, but there’s just so much to buy! I love it when Blizzard forces us to make these decisions to customize our character because there’s no possible way you could achieve everything by yourself (although I’m sure some people will).


There’s a lot of exciting new things coming out that I’d like to purchase. Some of the most exciting developments:

* A new Paladin-only charger!
* A portal bank, mail-box or vendor that you can spawn once every 8 hours and costs 150 Champion’s Seals. Blizzard says the squire will only offer one of the three services. I wonder how you choose which one the squire is… bank, mail-box or vendor… and can it be different with each spawn? The portable bank is definitely the most appealing.
* A new tabard that will port you directly to the tournament grounds. This would save me a lot of time and make doing these quests a lot easier.
* New dailies to help us earn those seals, including 2 new quest hubs and dailies exclusively for people with the Crusader title.
* Other new tabards, pets, and mounts for people Exalted with their Argent Tournament faction.
* Return of the Black Night.

Sounds like I need to start saving up those Champion’s Seals. No more new pets for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment