Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Will the real Lich King please stand up?

New news about ICC came out, you can find them all on MMO-Champion : Icecrown Citadel: The Frozen Throne.

As i said like 100 times on this blog, I've been playing this game since vanilla wow, and to be honest, I've never seen so much media news about it.

Wherever i surf in this Interwebz, i find a new news about ICC or Cata, every where i go, i find a picture of Arthas, or a rumor about the destiny of Garrosh, Thrall or Craine blood hoof (the leader of Thunder-bluff).

And to be honest.... its getting me sick and bored.

I just hope Arthas wouldn't be an easy boss to kill, I've played on a server named after him, because i loved his story in World of Warcraft.

If Blizz made him as easy as TOTGC Anubarak (in 10 man), i will be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment