Saturday, October 10, 2009

Paladins and the stacking of Intellect.

I've been posting of how good stacking intellect is for Paladins.
and I think i have something else to say this time.

I have 21979 unbuffed mana, and i never get out of it, also, i've topped the healing meters twice yesterday with 2 druids, 2 priests and another holy paladin in both 25 OS 3 drake (old school way, no zerg) and TOTC 25 man, and guess what? my mana never dropped below 75%.

Yeah!

So I'll say this, Intellect is no more the first stat I would be searching for.
I have 2363 unbuffed spell power, 33.05 crit.

Whats helping me get all that mana i'm using back?

Insightful Earthsiege Diamond and Tears of the Vanquished.
and i fucking love it.

I also tried to have some
Royal Dreadstone in my gear, and i'm also loving it.

So for now, i'm going to keep stacking on items that returns mana, and i'm going to try it, for the next couple of boss.

Don't get me wrong, i love having infinite number of mana, but i see its not important when i never drop below 50% of mana, divine plea is wonderful, i usually pop my wings when i use it and i dont lost much of my healing.

i just wish i've got a WWS of last night's healing to show you, sadly i forgot all about it.

Almaster and out!.



No comments:

Post a Comment