Monday, October 5, 2009

The future of paladins

Dear Paladins everywhere.

I really love playing a paladin, I've been playing one for over 2 years now, and I'm loving every second of it, Paladins are like my heroes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I always ask my self, whats the meaning of being a paladin, being so infused with light, killing all sorts of evil everywhere.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sadly, there are some people playing paladins just like me, who make us look really bad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and i keep thinking that we are having some bad reputation from all of them nerd raging.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To all the people who changed spec to ret back in late TBC days, and suck at it till now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You are not.

I don't think it really is that awesome, however people who has been playing a holy paladin since the start of this game, and still doing so.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Signed: a nerd raged Holy paladin.



This rant has been brought to you by:holy paladin who got his ass given to him by a ret paladins face-rolling in arena.

the story of this post is:
I played a game of arena with my buddy headstab, a 2 ret pally team came to me, and got me down in 0.5 seconds.

sorry for posting while still under nerd rage >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment