Sunday, November 15, 2009

The voices in my head

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Are telling me to post!

so i am going to talk about something that has been bothering me the most.
My helm!

Right now, i am using Valorous Aegis Headpiece, for the people who are too lazy to check the link, its T8 helm.
Conqueror's Aegis Headpiece is an upgrade, however, its not that big upgrade, i can easily get it, i have like 200 badges.
I've been running Ony 10 and 25 for a chance of getting Judgement Cover from 10 man or Judgement Crown from 25 and today i will get enough emblems to get Heaume of the Restless Watch.

I'm really disappointed with my choices, the only major upgrades that i'd take is Heaume of the Restless Watch and Judgement Crown.


thinking i will be getting Heaume of the Restless Watch, my guild is at Anubarak TOTGC 25, and i am the less geared holy paladin in the guild, now don't get me wrong, i am trying to upgrade what is needed to upgrade, but still i dont upgrade something that is not a major upgrade, i am not cheap i have around 30k gold on all of my chars, but i just don't like to take a piece of gear if its not a major upgrade for me, i just dont.

Almaster and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment